Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am Shallow


So I was searching around the computer in the wee hours looking for Mad Men reviews(seriously it's one of my current favorite obsessively watched shows) when I stumbled upon these photoshoots Esquire had done of Christina Hendricks.....and for the next few hours I totally became goo. Seriously there's really no better way to catch my eye than A.) Doing some retro-style shoot, and B.) Featuring a hot redhead..which no matter what makes me giggle(what with being a ginger myself.) And it also proves that dispite my best attempts I can easily become a drooling idiot quickly.
Also? If I ever realize my dream of becoming some badass PI(considering that I faint at the sight of bugs, not likely.) my bondage-prone, secretary who secretly is in love with me totally has to look like her.
No discussions.

2 comments:

  1. If I write another Lauren O'Rourke P. I. story, I'll give her to you as a secretary, (though how you can afford her with your detective skills is another matter), and throw in a sexy librarian. She is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute though..and I agree about some of the retro fashions--Deco Elegance is WONDERFUL

    ReplyDelete