Saturday, September 5, 2009

Double the Pleasure







The bomb is ticking, the ropes won't get loose, and the gags are on too tight. Our heroine looks at the woman to the right of her and her eyes fill with worry. They've been lovers for so long here, partners through thick and thin, and now? They might die. The heroine scoots over as best she can and nuzzles up against the woman..both as an action of comfort..and as I way of loosening those ropes. Of course that still doesn't mean they'll get out in time, after all the clock is counting down so fast.


I love a lot of things involving bondage and my tastes are wide ranging and interesting, but more than anything else nothing gets me going like being bound with another woman, sharing danger. I don't know exactly what it is that's the key. Maybe it's the closeness, and the sensualness that can spring from that(two girls smooshed together in a trunk for example) maybe because it involves being able to play off somebody else(rather than the solo situation the heroine has to deal with somebody besides herself) or maybe it's because I'm kinda a sap and nothing gets me like the tough chick feeling weak because the woman she loves is trapped with her.(which leads of course to a lot of sad and longing dramatic looks) But probably it's a combination of all three and more.
It's funny because my online reputation is that of somebody who plays the villianess in roleplays, but I'm actually just as happy to play the role of the heroine sometimes tough, sometimes ditzy, and sometimes a mix of those and others. And when I play the heroine? Well I love nothing more than somebody by my side.
Sharing the danger.

2 comments:

  1. Could not agree with you more! Much more exciting to have a partner in peril, sharing your distress and attempting to free each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Lauren is a writer of tales herself, I wish to congratulate her on telling what she likes in stories in which she is a character. As one who writes stories for others it sometimes is frustrating not to know what the person likes. If you ask them, they smile and say, "I'll like what ever you write - but what if they don't? Thank you, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete