Friday, June 19, 2009

An Introduction to the wonderful, marvelous, perfect world of me!


Yep I know what you all are thinking "Damn my life lacks any meaning whatsoever and I just don't know if I can make it through another day." Well guess what? Help is on the way. I'm Lauren O'Rourke only the single most stunning, perfect, and wonderful chick on the planet and I look forward to loosening your burdens. Here you'll find my numerous DID and PERIL stories, random brain droppings, reviews for stuff I like, and god knows what else.
Basically I want to you look at my blog and say "Wow! I'm never gonna go to another site for as long as I live!"
And if you don't say that? Well I'll torture you until you do..but that's how I roll.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're working hard at making our world a better place to live, Lauren. Michael

    ReplyDelete