Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Demand more Sexy Librarians



You know I love a good tough girl, an ultra-butch yet cute chick who can deal with all comers(until she gets captured that is) Claudia Black, Katee Sackoff, Sigourney Weaver, Gina Gershon..I love 'em all. But you know what I also demand more of? Hot, naive, glasses-sporting, prim-and-proper librarians. It's like the perfect mirror image of a good tough girl. Where one is some screaming hellion who just won't back down from any fight the other bumbles into danger at a near constant level usually after loosing her glasses. I'm not certain why it is but there's a part of my lizard brain that makes me just love these types of characters, but it might be because you can subvert them so well. After all there's always the possiblity of the prim little librarian being a secret kinky thing who just needs one push to send her over the edge.

And really who can resist the things that happen after that?

2 comments:

  1. When it's this particular sexy librarian, we are in agreement. The sort of girl you turns boys into men and men into heroes. I think she has an affect on villainess' to - it involves a lot of slobbering I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After years of shushing giggling, gossiping schoolgirls, it only takes one more til out come the ropes and duct tape.

    ReplyDelete