Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ways of Making me Talk


So I went and saw "Nine" today, and while it should be noted that I'm a fan of musicals(I paid for and enjoyed Dreamgirls) adore the works of Italian Cinema(Who loves Fellini? I love Fellini) and think Daniel Day Lewis is one of the best actors in the world, the movie left me utterly cold and I walked out kinda hating it. Oh except for the part where Penelope Cruz has a whole dance number in the outfit you see above.


Now I'm not one of these people who says "I'd chop my hand off if such-and-such would go out with me" but I'd probably cut off at least one body part for Cruz. She's one of those very few actresses right now that completely and utterly turns me into a puddle of Lauren-goo in any of her movies.(Salma Hayek is another one..which made certain scenes in Banditas suprisingly easy to sit through)


And if I might be honest? If I had any goverment information, all one would have to do is strip me down, tie me to a chair, and send her in to work magic, and I'd be talking without any torture whatsoever....hell I might just lie and sell out a few family members as well.

Espically if she speaks Spanish.....Spanish always breaks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment