Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A list of things this year

Seriously I think everybody can judge that from the lack of posts(I.E. once per month it seems) that really there's only two situations that could have happened.

1. I'm lazy, and the first thing I usually do when off of work is come home and reduce myself to a catatonic daze in front of the television.

2. I'm really dead, and my evil sister Elizabetha(she looks just like me, except for having an eye-patch and posessing talent) has taken over my indentity.

For now though we'll go with the first choice(or will we?) and just assume I've been pretty much useless the past few months, instead of finishing up my first Skatara story(which is coming I swear to god!) and starting work on a few other things that have been tickling my fancy the coming new year.

Among those things? Hopefully my noir story I've been kicking around, and a couple of delightful one-shots and random thoughts.


And this time I promise I'll get around to doing them! I swear!




No comments:

Post a Comment