Sunday, October 11, 2009

Agent Lauren O'Rourke of UNITY


Ahhh..crime they say it never pays but I lived pretty well. Every night it was another ritzy hotel, another beautiful girl at my side, and more money than I could spend at one. Being a gangster was wonderful, so was being a thief, an arms dealer, and pretty much any other unsavory thing you could possibly think of. Oh crime pays, and it payed extremely well.
Until the day I found myself on the wrong end of an angry heroine, and soon found myself beaten, and cuffed...awaiting a very long stint in prison. My life was over, and soon I'd be the new fresh meat in prison..life was unfair.


That is until an angel walked in. Tall, Russian, tough and beautiful. Told me her name was Bodana Dyalov and that she had an offer I just couldn't refuse..and looking at her I don't think I could resist anyway. Soon enough I find myself taken outta jail, flown out of the country, and told that a body matching my discription was found outside of Boston. My former life is over..it's now time for me to join an elite organization of spies known as UNITY.

Now? I'm using all the criminal skills I've learned to track down agents of the underworld..including members of CHIMERA, a vicious terrorist group that hopes to bring about a new Reich. Too bad that I'm still not trusted to go off any place by my own, so I have to have Bodana follow me around any place I go..and hope that we both don't get killed in yet some other wicked plot.

Yeah my life has changed, and I'm no longer who I used to be...no problem though, I kinda like playing the good-girl.
..and not just because I wanna get in Bodana's pants.

2 comments:

  1. We'll see if that goodie two shoes image pays off Ms O'Rourke. I think you should be glad I have no clue where UNITY has you hidden--and that I still think you've died...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The forces of justice and virtue have to be hard up if they're going to use a psycho weasel like O'Rourke.

    ReplyDelete