Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tales of Skatara: Danger, Love-potions, and Tigerstripes: Part 2

Chapter 2: An offer she can't refuse

Morgana wrapped the purple and black kimono tighter around her, and let out another whispered dark-elf curse as her hench-Ork Fatimah took her sweet time. Here they happened to be at night on the docks, when they should be attending the local Opera(the performance was "Stelina the Enchantress" Morgana's personal favorite) and Morgana had only herself to blame. She should have skipped buisness for tonight and just gone to the show, but certain people had to be taught a lesson. "Fatimah are you done yet?" Morgana asked and the ork amazon turned to her "Yes mistress, I think we are." She said smiling down at her handiwork. "What do you think Ga'Ja?" The ork asked. "Mggmhmhm!" Came the only reply.

At Fatimah's feet lay a barely clothed exotically beautiful woman, covered head to toe in soft black-and-orange tiger-stripped fur, and sporting red head hair, and a tail.(that at this moment was twitching rapidly) She was a werecat, or as her kind called themselves "Kamrai" and they happened to be known as thieves, soldiers, and rogues without compare. This one was named Ga'Ja, and at this moment she was bound completely with chains, a large weight attached to her legs, and a thin cloth shoved between her fanged mouth.

Morgana stood up and walked over to the captive sighing as she did so. "Ga'Ja I asked a simple task of you. Kill Gorbald Kringore and make it look like an accident." Morgana said almost sorrowfully "And instead you killed him and his entire company of bodyguards..which is causing me a headache." Morgana continued looking down on her captive. Ga'Ja snarled and then shrugged. She could have killed Gorbald like Morgana asked, but after seeing the dozens of women and children he was selling into prostitution, she had to take action.

Morgana backed away and nodded to Fatimah "Very well Ga'Ja.enjoy your swim." the dark elf said coldly as Fatimah lefted the struggling kamrai up who could only "Mmghtrhrmh!!" into her gag and buck in her chains. Morgana closed her eyes and turned her head, she never liked killing an employee, but sometimes things had to be done.

Morgana heard one last squeel from Ga'Ja, and then a loud splash, then she opened her eyes to see a young beardless Dwarf run towards her. "Hosvarth! What in hells are you doing here?" Morgana asked annoyed as the small cloaked figure ran up to her feet, bowed, and looked at her for mercy. "My lady the potion you sent to my Dwarves for protection, it has been...stolen." He said gulping. Morgana looked horrified and for a few brief seconds Hosvarth shut his eyes and waited for the end. Instead though Morgana turned around and faced Fatimah. "Go get her." She said to the tall ork who sighed "Oh hells mistress, these are good clothes." The Ork said before stripping down to her panties, and diving right into the water.

A few minutes later a dripping wet Ga'Ja was sitting on a wooden crate, a cop of hot choclate in her hands, and Hosvarth's robe drapped around her. The Dwarf didn't need it..on account of him being at the bottom of the pier. Morgana sat on a crate in front of Ga'Ja and smiled "Sorry for this dear, but you know how this job is." Morgana said softly. Ga'Ja's green eyes locked on the elf and finally she shrugged "Don't string me along puta, just tell me what you want." The Kamrai said as she drowned the entire mug.

Morgana nodded "Very well Ga'Ja, I need you to track down a potion for me, one that has been lost." She said and Ga'Ka cocked her head "A potion? What type?" the cat-girl asked and Morgana's glare grew more cold "Never you mind, just fetch it for me like a good kitty-cat..and I might not have to force Fatimah to do something unseemly to you." Morgana said meaning every word and Ga'Ja just laughed. "I know you'll hunt me down, torture me, kill my family, and rape my friends..so please don't repeat this to me." She said her green eyes narrowing.

"Just give me some imformation on what it looks like and I'll find your stupid potion." Ga'Ja said standing up and tossing the small mug off the pier. "After all it beats getting wet."

2 comments:

  1. Hench Orc? Orc Amazon? Lord, what does this creature look like? Any story with an adorable were kitty in it is a story I shall enjoy. A dwarf without a beard is like a wizard without some pseudo crap he passes off as wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah admittedly I think I kinda boned Fatimah's description a bit in the story, but I'll try to have a more in depth look at her soon. Basically think of She-Hulk with some tusks.

    And yes I wanted to make the most obnoxious looking little dwarf possible..it amused me to no end.

    ReplyDelete